Monday, September 10, 2012

Week seven

S-E-V-E-N...has anyone invented a time freezing machine yet?? Anybody? Well not sure if it was a one time fluke or not but Claire was on her stomach for tummy time and she rolled over on to her back! Yes it totally shocked and surprised me! In my mind she wasn't supposed to do that for a few more months!! I had a mini panic attack and I just pictured her crawling, walking, talking, running.... Is this a first time mother thing that it's hard to see them grow and progress? Well I'm trying my best to just soak up every moment and I swear I say about a hundred prayers of gratitude a day. Why I am so blessed to be a mother I don't know but truly this is by far the greatest part of my life! In high school and college everyone would ask what I wanted to " be" and I would always say "a mom" which is why I had such a hard time picking a degree plan because I honestly didn't want a career I wanted to focus all my time and energy into being a parent, however I do hope to go back to school and finish eventually! Well another amazing week down and many more to come!
Mom and Claire, long lost twins!
although she looks traumatized she loves her baths!
I am obsessed with her little toesies! I am constantly kissing them!
tummy time!
chillin on the tums

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...