Sunday, March 16, 2014

37 weeks, FULL TERM


How far along: 37 weeks!
Weight gain: Boo, lets not talk about it. 
Maternity clothes: I guess you could say that but sweats and Matt's shirts would be more correct! 
Stretch marks: No but I thought that a few had made their debut but it was just a crease from laying! Phew! 
Belly button in or out: Out... oh so very out! 
Sleep: .............................................. zZzzz I wish! 
Best moment this week: My doctor's appt! She said I was dialated to a 1 and 50 percent effaced (at 35 weeks and a 2 and 70 percent at 36 weeks!) Which doesn't mean much but it does show some progress! 
Worst moment this week: There hasn't been one moment but my joints relaxing has been pretty painful, my whole body is just hurting but hey it comes with the territory and its totally worth it! 
Miss anything: I am missing the hot tub...a good long soak sounds divine! 
Movement: Now that he is very limited on space he doesn't move as much but still does some pretty good squirming!
Cravings: My throat feels like it lives in my stomach so I haven't been craving much but I have been very, very, thirsty!
Queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good!
Looking forward to: Doctors appt this week and possibly going to Vegas for Megan's track meet! We had Spring break this week which meant time with Matthew and it was the best! 
All about baby: Yay! Baby has reached full term. He likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. He's gaining about 1/2 ounce each day.

Here for 37 weeks with Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...