I am writing this post a little early because I am not sure when this baby is going to decide to come and I am sure I will find much less time once that day comes! Claire is just as cute and sweet as ever! She is saying a few more words but it is really easy to communicate with her because she understands everything and can respond according to her desires! We have been soaking up these last few weeks with her being our only child and although its bitter sweet we are SO excited for new addition to arrive. Claire loves babies and I really think she will adjust well to having a sibling! She is obsessed with shoes and wakes up asking to put them on and doesn't want them off even for bed! I also have to share this story so one night as I am putting her to bed and I start to rock and hum to her she looks at me and then points to her crib. I said do you want to go to bed and she shook her head yes so I laid her down and she took her blanket and I walked out of the room she did cry or anything just went right to sleep! I was in SHOCK! And to be honest it made me sad! Our little girl is not so little anymore! And the next night when Matt was putting her down he just asked her do you want to go night night and she shook her head yes and he put her down! Let just say as her parents we feel a little dejected! But we are so happy she is really coming into toddler hood because it will make bring a new one home a little less scary! She is still just as obsessed with the cows and horses in the back as ever and goes on daily visits to see them! We got little baby chickens and she LOVES them wants to hold them 24-7 it is the cutest! Well as always pictures do better talking than my words so here is the latest happenings in picture form!
![]() |
| Celebrating Chinese New Year with Grandpa |
![]() |
| Matt getting in some practice by holding baby Ezra Christensen |
![]() |
| Baby shower day! Claire and Peeps! |
![]() |
| Mud masks from Israel! |
![]() |
| Hiking in Zion! |
![]() |
| DSU bball game, Claire didn't like the Bull! But she warmed up sort of ;) |
![]() |
| Rock and Roll (she loves her new shades) |
![]() |
| She is obsessed with the baby chicks and wants to hold them constantly! |
![]() |
| We are crazy! |
![]() |
| Hiking in Snow Canyon with the Kolsens |
![]() |
| hanging out |
![]() |
| Sweetest! |
![]() |
| Jessie's HALF WAY! |
![]() |
| hiking |
![]() |
| stopping to see the flowers |
![]() |
| hiking |
![]() |
| Trying to coax little brother to come out! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment