
Well another "Love" day has come and this year it really makes me think that this is one of my favorite Holidays! Not because of all the gifts and goodies but because its a time to celebrate those that are SO dear to me! Okay and maybe I do love the sweets ;) I have been slacking on being sneaky and creative when I came to Christmas and our Anny I just asked Matt what he wanted and he got it for himself. Lame I know. So I figured I better step up my game and I did actually surprise him! Claire and I made him some deliciously cute sugar cookies which are his ALL time favorite! I swear he waits all year for these. And let me tell you watching Claire decorate was one of the funnest things ever! She had such a blast, ate way too much frosting and candy, and even spit some back out on the cookies, yum!? I also made Matt a Love Coupon Book which turned out way cute and he seemed to really like it! Lastly he has been wanting a new pair of lounging sweats and so I got him a very nice and comfy pair! Matt works late this evening so we will go do something fun tomorrow when he gets off, (thinking racquetball, way fun I know!) This v-day has been so fun and letting Claire join in the festivities was awesome! She made the most adorable Valentines that we gave out! Well on that note our little sweet heart just woke up from nap time so thats my cue! Wishing all the BEST Valentine's Day ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment