(Well now its past 33 weeks so no point in a pic!)
How far along: 33 weeks!
Weight gain: Not sure and much to lazy to run upstairs and weigh myself! Sorry!
Maternity clothes: If you call extra baggy shirts and Matt's sweat pants maternity clothes than sure! ;)
Stretch marks: Not yet but I thought I saw some faint beginnings today... guess we will see!
Belly button in or out: As out as and inny can be!
Sleep: I have all but given up on it! I may turn into the walking dead here soon!
Best moment this week: Just feeling so blessed to have this opportunity to again feel the miracle of life and to know that soon we will be holding our sweet boy! Prayers are going out to those I love that are trying to start families of their own!
Worst moment this week: My back has just been killing, and honestly I am feeling about as tired as I did in the first trimester!
Miss anything: laying on my BACK! Ugh, this whole side sleeping business is not working and I have even been sleeping basically sitting up.
Movement: Ohhhh ya! I feel like he is getting pretty cramped on space though.
Cravings: I am back on my sweetest craving which is not good because I can tell I am gaining more than just my baby weight! This boy must have quite the sweet tooth!
Queasy or sick: Just heartburn on the regular but good otherwise!
Looking forward to: Next appt. and baby shower next week!
All about baby: Your baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and she could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which explains why some of her pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. (There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed from you to your little one as she continues to develop her own fetal immune system, which will come in handy once she's outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs.
For week 33 with Claire!
For week 33 with Claire!
No comments:
Post a Comment