Total weight gain: I am going to say between 20-25 because its always fluctuating!
Maternity clothes? Better believe it! It is funny because now some of my shirts are officially belly shirts if i try and squeeze into them!
Stretch marks? nope, and the lady at our child birthing class basically said your dreaming if you think that special stretch mark lotion is going to do anything but I will just continue to lather and see what happens!
Sleep: Not to shabby! Still lots of bathroom trips but that's my life story! Every night before bed I get a little claustrophobic because it really feels like she moves her entire body into my ribs and I hate feeling short of breath! Oh funny story about my body pillow! I was about to get into bed one night and I noticed a few clumps of dog hair in between my pillow! Looks like Matt and I aren't the only ones who like the pillow! Little daisy was sneaking naps in it while we were gone!
Best moment this week: Our birthing class was pretty fun, I was glad to get a hospital tour so now I know where I will be going and what the rooms look like and that eased my anxiety a little. We got to sit on yoga balls and practice breathing techniques! (Hilarious! Matt is my little doula in training!) My Dr.'s appointment went great, it was really weird being there by myself but it was the usually blood pressure, weigh, measure, listen to heart beat, any questions, okay bye! Very quick and to the point but everything is still looking good which is comforting!
Miss Anything? Seeing my toes! The entire lower half of my body is being a little neglected because its out of sight out of mind! I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs... I know TMI sorry!
Movement: I don't think I believe the factoid that babies in the womb sleep 18 hours a day because she moves ALL day long.. I think she sleeps when I do though which is great! (Hopefully that carries on after she is born, I know I am dreaming..)
Food cravings: I was in a very salty mood this week, I wanted salt and vinegar chips and pickles. Sadly the vinegar was burning my throat and giving me intense heart burn so my tums were close at all times!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope felt great this week!
Gender: Girly girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Any symptom you have heard of.... I have it. Especially pregnancy brain! If I find another thing that doesn't belong in the fridge mysteriously in there I might freak out! Headaches have been a specialty this week.
Belly Button in or out? undecided, but the mole that used to be inside my belly button really makes my belly button look deformed when you look at it through my shirt. I might get it removed after the baby comes!Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I felt a little crazy this week, but not complaining because this entire pregnancy I have been pretty normal, surprisingly!
Looking forward to: Matt's birthday and Fathers day! Oh and maternity pics!!
All about baby: Baby is the size of a Durian (google it! I am just glad I'm not growing that prickly thing inside of me!! She weighs about 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 pounds, and is between 17 to 18 inches. She could grow up to a full inch this week! Amazing! She's keeping her eyes open while awake. She is also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Her bones are hardening and she is going through more major brain development!

No comments:
Post a Comment