How far along? 34-35 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself in so long...so as far as I know I am between 20-25. I will find out at my next appointment! I was weighed at the appt. and I am at 23 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes indeed
Stretch marks? nope!
Sleep: This just wasn't a good week for me in general! Hurt my back working/exercising. I have been having super intense acid reflux so I have been trying to sleep sitting up which has been highly unsuccessful. I got a sore throat/ stuffy nose/ cough from I think the kiddos at work. SO ya... its been interesting to say the least!
Best moment this week: Matthews bday was great! We went and saw madagascar 3 and it was very funny! Fathers day was also wonderful although I didn't spoil Matt near as much as I wish I could have because I was sick. Our maternity pictures turn out great! (I will post some favs) It was a lot of fun however my legs got eaten alive by mosquitos!
Miss Anything? Being able to do the simple things without extreme difficulty! Like tying my shoes, getting up off the floor, and breathing :) I also miss all citrus type things without fearing the wrath of acid reflux!
Movement: I can tell she is running out of room in there because her movement has slowed a little. I still get some great kicks to the ribs though!
Food cravings: Bread! I had the most amazing sourdough french bread and since then thats all I want to eat!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had such a bad experience with food this week! I was craving a burger so we went to whataburger and it tasted great at the time but I don't eat very much greasy food and BOY did I pay for it. I had the worst stomach cramps in my entire life. I literally thought I was going into labor!! I couldn't stand or walk without wanting to scream! Luckily it only lasted for about 1 1/2 (with the majority of that time being in the bathroom) and then I felt much better!
Gender: chicka
Labor Symptoms: This has changed from pregnancy symptoms to labor because I obviously have any and all pregnancy symptoms! As of now the only labor symptoms are a few braxton hicks! At my doctors appt. they did the Group-B Streptococcus Infection test and she also checked my progression and said the baby's head is really low! I am thinking she may come before her due date!?
Belly Button in or out? Matt says I have to declare it as an official outty.....so here it is. Belly button is OUTWedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Being sick never puts me in the greatest of moods and I have felt pretty emotional at various parts of the day but I would say the majority of the time I have been happy!
Looking forward to: My last week of work!
All about baby: Baby is the size of a Coconut! She weighs about 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 pounds, and is between 17 1/2 to 19 inches. From here on out she won't get much longer, but she is plumping up! She will put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. Now, her hearing is fully developed and she responds best to high pitched noises.
No comments:
Post a Comment