Sunday, January 19, 2014

30 WEEKS!


Seriously, we have hit the 30 week mark?! I cannot believe it....if I've said it once then I've said it a million times but this pregnancy is just flying by!

How far along: 30 weeks!
Weight gain: 17 pounds...I think I was in denial the last post because I am sure I haven't gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks. (well i'm not totally sure ;)
Maternity clothes: Absolutely and I just got some fun cute new things!
Stretch marks: Negative 
Belly button in or out: the upper rim has betrayed me and out it has come.
Sleep: What is "sleep"? No, kidding but not getting very much of it!
Best moment this week: The past few weeks I have loved watching Claire interact with other peoples babies, it makes me think she just might love her little brother when he comes! 
Worst moment this week: As soon as we got back from our trip I started having some pretty intense braxton-hicks and not only was it kinda scary it hurt! And it happened for a few days in a row but feel good now. 
Miss anything: On the topic of trampolines (from last post) I miss being able to jump on one without seriously peeing my pants! (I have become my mom!!) 
Movement: All.The.Time. and I love it! Until he jams himself up somewhere uncomfortable :)
Cravings: bagels...smothered in all kinds of delicious cream cheese
Queasy or sick: Heartburn and I have been regular friends these days but other than that feeling good!
Looking forward to: Doctors appt this week. Minus the glucose test.
All about baby: Baby's about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a large cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will shrink as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)


Week 30 with Claire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...