Saturday, May 26, 2012

In UTAH for week 30

This post is late due to the fact I was having way too much fun with all of my family and friends in UTAH! 
How far along?  30 weeks
Total weight gain: Surprisingly I only gained a pound during my visit! So 18ish
Maternity clothes? Most definitely!

Stretch marks? Nothing new to report..thankfully!
Sleep: Well we were having much too fun to go to bed at any decent time! And unfortunately I couldn't sleep in for some reason!

Best moment this week: Flying into St. George and feeling Claire kick like crazy (She was excited too!). Watching Megan throw Javelin and taking 2nd at state! And seeing my Cousin Becky for the first time in about 3 years!
Miss Anything? Road tripping in any sort of comfortable manner! I didn't drink much so we wouldn't have to stop every 10 minutes and we made relatively good time to Provo.
Movement: Yes, and Megan was able to feel her give a really good kick and Kasey saw it move megs hand! 
Food cravings: Why am I in st. George and still craving Cafe rio... Kasey's fault! I have had a major sweet tooth this week! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: We had BBQ before I left to Utah and I felt horrible after....baby girl might not like southern BBQ! 
Gender: a baby girl!
Pregnancy Symptoms: All of the usual and now she is super crowing my lung space, and add that to the higher altitude of Utah and it makes for an interesting time!
Belly Button in or out? its only a matter of time before it betrays me completely! I wish I was like tayona and have an inny my entire pregnancy! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy this week but who wouldn't be when around the most wonderful family and friends! 

Looking forward to: Megan's Graduation, BABY SHOWER, and although this visit has been much too short I am excited to be back in the arms of Claire's daddy :) 

All about baby: Baby is the size of an Cucumber. She weighs 3 to 4 pounds, and is about 15 1/2 to 17 inches. Her brain is getting wrinklier- to make way for all that essential brain tissue. She's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...