I really don't like this picture but we took about ten and in all of them Matthew and I kept laughing because it look like my eyeballs were bulging out of my head! And the best part is, later that day I read in one of my baby books this, "When estrogen spikes during pregnancy and swelling changes occur, your eyeball bulges outward" HA!
How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: 16-18 lbs! A lady at the gym told me that she thinks I have gained most of my weight in my face.......how sweet!!?!
Maternity clothes? Si ( A Spanish answer in honor of Matthew having to learn Spanish in the next three weeks!)
Stretch marks? A few are starting to show up on my chest....grrrr....
Sleep: Same as usual, so not so great. But, I have tried to stop drinking liquids after 6pm and it is definitely helping my bathroom trip meter!
Best moment this week: Meeting with my Dr. before heading out of town and getting the "all clear"!! I was really worried she would have bad news and I wouldn't be able to go home!
Miss Anything? Cold cut meats... I want a turkey sandwich!!
Movement: Of course! It was so funny because she really does give some "Big" kicks and at church on Sunday Matt finally felt one of her bigger ones and his eyes got SO huge!! Now he knows I'm not exaggerating, she sure has some strong little legs!
Food cravings: This week its been sweets! I want all the horrible processed sugars...Oreos, frosted animal crackers, chips-a-hoy, donuts..... Luckily I had two boxes of fruit bars that kept me from diving into a deathly sugar binge.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am getting some of the mucus issues back that I was having before so the early morning are interesting because I need to spit up mucus but without fail it will make me gag, which in turn makes me feel queezy!
Gender: niña
Pregnancy Symptoms: Well I think she had made her way up to my ribs, making it just a little bit more difficult to breath! Tums are really helping with the heart burn but my loose joints make for wonderful pains all over!
Belly Button in or out? Its more Out then it is In at this point....only a matter of time! Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week!
Looking forward to: UTAH!!!! So excited to visit family and friends. It will be a short visit but I am so glad I get to go home! And I can't wait for my baby shower!!!! Speaking of here is a picture of the announcement! I absolutely love it and I am so grateful for all the time and effort that Debi Jamison has put in to this shower!
All about baby: Baby is the size of an Acorn Squash (you can totally picture what that looks like right?! lol). She weighs close to 3 pounds, and is between 15-16 inches. She's growing white fat deposits under her skin, and energy is surging because of it. Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.
(This information is found on http://www.thebump.com/)
No comments:
Post a Comment