Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello 3rd Trimester! 28 weeks!!!

Well we are officially 2/3 of the way done! Ready or not here she comes! 


How far along?  28 weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs! I am in the healthy range but am very curious how much I will gain by the end! 
Maternity clothes? ohhhh ya! 

Stretch marks? not yet, not ever? hopefully :)
Sleep: It hasn't been too bad, not great but I hope it doesn't get much worse! (I know I am dreaming)

Best moment this week: Having our doctors appointment go well and hearing our sweet girls heart beat! And finding out that I passed my Glucose Tolerance test! Also making it into the 3rd trimester!! 
Miss Anything? Being able to eat and then lay down without having my throat feel like its on fire! Now I have to take some time before laying down. 
Movement: Yes indeed! When I have to use the bathroom my bladder must crowd her space because she starts going crazy! 
Food cravings: Major cravings for an animal style, protein style, inn and out burger!! one more week till UTAH!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ice cream, ya I know I shouldn't be eating it and my body let me know that as well! 
Gender: baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: One of the most annoying ones this week has been the heart burn! but my doctor said its fine to take tums so we will see if that helps! And I am pretty sure I had my first case of Braxton Hicks because I was having some pain and my stomach got really hard and I asked my Dr. about it and she said that is probably what it was! 
Belly Button in or out? Its not a belly button any more its a flat weird looking thing which freaks Matt out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Eh....On and off this week!

Looking forward to: Working on the changing table, my first not official Mothers day! and of course getting closer to my visit home!!

All about baby: Baby is the size of an Eggplant. She weighs about 2 1/2 pounds, and is about 15 inches. She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother. Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive is she was born now! ~Funny Story~
A while back I had read in my baby book about a doula which is basically a labour coach. I told Matt I wanted him to be my doula and help me through the whole process! I was joking because of course he will already do what a doula would be expected to do! But this past week he must have thought about it again and said, "So baby, you want me to be your geisha?" I was really confused at first but then it hit me that he meant doula and I started laughing SOOO hard! And he realized what he had said and we both just had a great laughing session! It was so hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...