Happy third Anniversary to us! It is amazing how much can change in just 3 short years. We moved a bunch had a baby and are expecting our second...those are some pretty big changes! We went out and celebrated the week before our anny because matt had the day off and my parents were able to watch Claire. We went shopping and Matt and I got a few things but my favorite part was at Dillard's they were having a big shoe sale so we pushed our way around a huge crowd of people and after looking for about 30 mins Matt finally found the cutest pair of boots that were actually my size! It was a lot of fun. We randomly decided to go mini golfing which we both hadn't done in forever and it was a blast! We laughed a ton and it was of course a competition and I bet you can guess who one! Me of course! (barley) After that we went to the japanese steak house, sakura. I love the little "show" they put on and the food was really good. It was a great day and any one on one time we have is treasured! Matt had to work on our actual anniversary but these are what he brought me when he got off work!
I had told him a long time ago that I like this diaper bag and I was totally surprised he got it! He got me some beautiful flowers and wrote me the sweetest letter I think he has ever written! I got him a Nixon watch that he has been looking at for a long time and he loves it! The day after our anny was his day off of work so when he got out of class Debi took Claire and we went out to eat and went on a hike up to the Dixie hill. So we got to celebrate a few different times this year! I don't really like to post super mushy things but I do want to say that I have the world's best husband. Having been together over 8 years now and watching how much we have both changed it makes me so happy the wonderful, kind, loving, spiritual and caring person has become. (Not that he wasn't those things before lol.) He has been the most hard working husband and does everything in his power to make sure his family has what they need. He is most definitely our provider and protector. His role as father is one that he cherishes so much and his love for his daughter and soon to be son amazes me! I honestly could not have dreamed of a better husband and father for our kids! So to cut to the point, I love you Matthew and thank you for all you do for our family!


No comments:
Post a Comment