I spent a good hour trying to put together a cute little picture/word file with the updates of this year and then gave up....So this will be a post reminiscing the past year, and boy has it been a good one! We started off the year living in Texas which we loved and made so many good friends while living there. While we were sad to leave we were happy to be moving closer to the majority of our family, and I know they were all excited too! We spent a little time in Utah before we left to spend the summer in Jackson, MS. Matthew was working with Vivint and Kasey and Sam came out too. Sadly, it was working out in our favor so we packed up and head back. Matthew was able to secure a job at bio life and has been working there since and really enjoys the work but mostly the people he works with. Matthew also started back into school which led to him being extremely busy but regardless he was able to study hard and get good grades. We were called as wolf scout leaders and have really enjoyed our calling and the boys we work with.
In August, much to our surprise we found out that we were expecting our second baby! We are so excited and even more so when we found out we would be adding a boy to the mix! I have been loving feeling the miracle of life grow inside of me. I was going to enroll in school before we found out we were expecting so I spent my time gladly raising our beautiful, happy daughter. My one dream growing up was that I would get to be a stay at home mom with my kids and thanks to Matthew's hard work and support that (for now) is my reality! For those of you who read our blog you know ALL about Claire's year and what she has been up to but our high lights have been her learning to walk, talk, eat by herself, and mostly just the constant joy she brings into our life and the lives of everyone that know her. I think the greatest blessings of this past year has been that we have all been healthy, safe, strong in our testimonies, loving to one another, and at the end of this year we can say we have come closer as a family and that we have come closer to our Savior Jesus Christ from whom all of our wonderful blessing come! We wish all a very blessed and happy new year to come and hope that we can share our love and faith with all of you!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment