Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bye-bye 1st TRI


Well we are out of the first trimester and thank heavens! It was quite a bit different thank my first pregnancy. I felt much more tired and a lot more nauseous! I am feeling much better now although my energy didn't fully come back but I figure it probably wont! It is interesting to have to be watching a little one instead of just relaxing like I did the first time! That probably accounts for the missing energy! Claire is so sweet, we tell her there is a baby in my belly and ask her to kiss it which she does, and melts our hearts but her big thing is to come up to me pull up my shirt and lay her head on my belly. She does it all the time and it's so cute! I had a few more cravings this time around in the beginning the main one being curly fries from arby's. Others included, pickles (in massive amount which claire loves too), fresh fruit, oh and the thing I acutally crave the most now is apples, cheese and crackers, all together in one! My belly has gotten bigger faster and I am already pulling out the maternity jeans. Wahoo.

So I am now in week 15 and Claire is 15 months! Kinda fun. She is amazing and is just growing like a weed! She loves to unscrew any type of lid and also loves opening and closing doors...over and over again. She isn't really saying too many words outside of mama and dada but she says alot of sounds! She is so active and really doesn't slow down any durning the day outside of nap times. She is trying to ditch her second nap but I am trying to keep it! So that is interesting! She got her first molers this past week! On the right side both top on bottom! I was so suprised to see that because she really didn't act like she was teething! Well I honestly forget most days that I am pregnant. Especially now that I am feeling better! I know the time is just going to fly by and I cant believe we are almost four months already! We have a doctors appt. next week so that is always exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...