Friday, October 25, 2013

17 weeks!

Seriously this pregnancy is flying by and I really only feel like 7 weeks. During our first pregnancy I was so into every day of the pregnancy reading all about the baby's growth and development. This pregnancy I am lucky if I even remember I am pregnant. I know that's terrible but I think once we know the gender I will be able to connect more!
How far along: 17 weeks
Weight gain: Around 5 pounds, although it feels more like 15.
Maternity clothes: I have pulled out my maternity pants and I am rocking the bellybands on most everything else I wear. 
Stretch marks: Nothing yet but I probably need to pull out the belly butter! 
Belly button in or out: In, but it never really went back to normal!
Sleep: Eh. Me and sleep aren't really friends and the past few weeks with being sick didn't help at all! Not to mention Matt was up coughing ALL night! 
Best moment this week: Going to our ultrasound and hearing the baby's beautiful heart beat! Claire looked very confused! Also starting to feel a little bit of moment which is fun!
Worst moment this week: Realizing that I passed my sickness on to both Matthew and Claire! No good! 
Miss anything: Sleeping on my belly 
Movement: I am pretty sure I am feeling some movement! Nothing crazy but some wiggles here and there!
Cravings: Pickles, pickles and more pickles! I have almost finished one of those jumbo jars in one week! 
Queasy or sick: Now that I am out of the first trimester I haven't been queasy at all and now that my sickness is gone I am starting to feel much better!
Looking forward to: Other than the obvious of finding out the gender in 3 weeks. I am excited for Halloween!!
All about baby: Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.
Go here to see week 17 of my pregnancy with Claire!

1 comment:

  1. You are just so busy with Claire that you don't have time to think about the new one all of the time. Claire will be your little helper.

    ReplyDelete

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...