Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Eight Years to us!


October 13th has come again! Matt and I started dating on this day a whole eight years ago! It has seriously flown by but every year it just keeps getting better and better! Because neither of us have smart phones we didn't take any pictures on our date but we went to Texas Roadhouse and had some amazing steaks followed by some shopping. I got two adorable pairs of shoes and we got Matt a new Nixon watch that he loves. We stopped by sees candies and indulged in some sweet treats! And we finished the night by going to the movies to see "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2" (I know we are nerds!) We had such a good time and it was so fun  to be together and have some one on one time! We are so blessed to be at the point in our lives that we are. It has taken a lot of hard work but at the end of the day we get to lay next to our best friend and eternal companion! Matthew made this sweet post on FB "My wife and i still celebrate our dating anniversary, and today marks 8 wonderful years together! I am so grateful for her in my life and how she has always supported me in my decisions, and how she wonderfully cares for our sweet daughter! She is truly more than i deserve i am so lucky! I love you Kristin!!!" I think we forever will celebrate this day because it is so fun to reflect on our dating years and how far we have come and how blessed we have been! Matthew I love you to the moon and back one million times and forever. You are such an amazing husband and father. You fill our lives with so much happiness that most days I am filled to overflowing! Happy Anniversary! Wishing us many more years to become even closer and more in love!

A few pictures from over the years





No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...