Monday, September 30, 2013

September

Byu Game
Being that tomorrow is the last day of September I decided to write a little update about this month! The weather has been so odd with sweltering heat, heavy rains, and finally some nice chilly fall weather! Claire had a dr. check up to see if her anemia levels went up any and luckily they did! (Massive amounts of green veggies did the trick) I had my monthly check up for baby #2 and it was...interesting. When I was pregnant with Claire the same thing happened. The check up where they listen for the baby's heart for the first time, with Claire they couldn't find it. I won't lie it scared me out of my wits. The did the vaginal ultra sound and there she was just hiding but everything was fine. So when they were looking for baby 2's heart beat and the same thing happened I didn't freak out as much this time but none the less it is still worrisome. Matt and Claire were both at the appointment so when we switched rooms to do the ultra sound it was the sweetest thing. Claire out of the blue just started giving me kiss after kiss. It calmed my heart so much, it was as if she was trying to say, "momma everything is okay!" and every is! The baby was just way back there but heart was beating great and growth looks good! The little one was moving everywhere. It was so fun to see! And it actually looks like baby, which made it feel so much more real!

 Well as far as our day to day activities not much as changed. Matt is still working very hard as school and is also working full time so he stays very busy! Claire and I went up to the BYU game this past weekend with my family and had a lot of fun even though it was really cold! And next weekend we are taking a family trip up north to go to conference so that will be a nice break for Matt and for us to spend some family time together! Our families are both doing great! Our wonderful missionary Jess got in a bike accident but is luckily okay and recovering well. We are getting really excited for the fall and holiday seasons coming up! Claire is going to be a lady bug and Matt and I are going to be bug catchers! Yesterday was the General RS meeting and the speakers did really well and it was very inspiring! The main theme was that each of us need to keep the covenants that we have made. I can't lie I am SO excited for General Conference. It will be Matt's first time going so that will be fun! Well that pretty much sums up our month! We are blessed!
Crafting with my Mom

Crafting with Debi


Reminiscing on our Europe Trip

Play house from Tina and Dave. She give the goofiest faces!

Hotel in Provo, dreaming of the football game! Touch Down!

Trying to ride the statue. Not very happy when it wouldnt go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...