Friday, September 6, 2013

Update

The few times I get on blogger I end up catching up on the blogs I follow, leaving me little time to update my own! I knew I was going to have harder time blogging now that I am home around family and friends. So this is me accepting that fact but still trying to keep up with all that is going on around here.

So SURPRISE! We are expecting baby number two! Now I must first say that we are OVER the moon with excitement but I must also say we were SO surprised! We were going to start trying in a few months so when we found out it was kind of unreal! I didn't really believe it until we was our cute little bean on the ultra sound screen! So crazy but so exciting! Well we also had Claire's dr. Appt and we really like the doctor we choose Claire did have to get one shot and she only cried a little which makes it easier for all of us! She is in the 98th percentile for her height and the 30th for her weight.
 Matthew started school a few weeks ago and he also started working at bio life so he stays very busy! I was going to start back to school this semester but we decided that right now it is best for our family to stay at home and take care of Claire. I am so grateful Matthew values my role as mother as much as I do. We also got a calling in our new ward as wolf leaders and we love it! This pregnancy has pretty much knocked me down flat! I have been do extremely tired and pretty nauseous. I don't remember feeling quite this run down while pregnant with Claire but then again I wasn't taking care of a one year old! Matt is sure baby number two is a boy and I am sure it's a girl! So we are pretty excited to find out who of us is right! Well that is all for this update!
Totally looks like a girl right?!

And now for an overload of pictures! There worth a thousand words each right.....

steal of a deal table we found!
eating dirt in snow canyon
We have loved this ice cream filled summer!
She loves her veggies and putting her leg up on her chair.
the bug life
movie in the park with dad
burley bike chariot for our princess
she loves taking pics of her self!
Trying to kiss...we are working on it.
seriously....SO cute!
moms new bike
lady and the daddy at cheese cake factory.
brookstone



No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...