 |
|
I have to say in the past I have absolutely been a slacker on celebrating my parents anniversary's. Now that I am married my self I see what an accomplishment it is to be able to mark each milestone. This year was my parents 33rd year of marriage! Awesome right! I wanted to do something special for them and with the help of my siblings the event turned out great! We planned a special dinner for them. Followed by dessert and popping 33 balloons filled with little notes from each of there kids saying things we like about their marriage and them as individuals! As they ate dinner I had mason jar full of questions they could ask each other and I think they had a lot of fun with it! I had the chance to record them telling me their memories of dating, getting engaged, the wedding and the honeymoon! I know us kids are going to treasure that in the future! My dad brought my mom home the most beautiful yellow roses (her favorite color) and they decided instead of getting each other a gift they were going to go on a trip that weekend to SLC to see James Taylor and the MoTab and to watch the BYU game. I was going to have it set up outside but there have just been to many darn flies lately! So the basement was my next best option. Now the pictures may look cheesy but it really did turn out very cute and fun! I am so blessed to call these two wonderful people my parents and I am so grateful for all they have done for me through out the years! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!!
 |
| The invite (cheesy I know!) |
 |
| The Happy Couple! |
No comments:
Post a Comment