Saturday, July 27, 2013

Idaho and SLC trip!

We decided to run to up Idaho for a short visit to attend my cousin Matt's farewell! We also had a little get away date and left Claire with family while we drove back down to SLC to watch the MoTab pioneer day concert! It was a lot of driving but we had SO much fun! I am convinced I have the best family in the whole world and I had such a great time getting to know my cousins better as teenagers! When I used to go up for the summers they were all so little but they have all grown up so much and it was a blast hanging out with them! I will let my pictures do the talking!
ready to hit the road!
Made a pit stop in spanish fork to meet these sweet girls!
playing with the twinks!
Matt thought the horse was trying to buck him off! I couldn't stop laughing
I love riding horses!
Claire only got to sit on the horse, no riding yet!
Claire and uncle Danny!
slc date
we both look like creepers but we were on row 7!
we saw utchdorf, monson and bednar!
adam boys first kidnapping! 
Not all of us but aren't they a good looking group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...