Saturday, July 27, 2013

12 months!


Let me start by saying...I am in complete and total denial. I cannot believe that a year has already gone by! I want to throw a pity party because it went by way too fast but more than that I want to scream at the top of my lungs how happy I am! This hands down, no question has been the best year of our lives. We feel beyond blessed to have been given the opportunity to be parents and to have this sweet angel in our lives. I could seriously burst at the seams right now. This is what life is all about, families. God knew that the most joy we could receive would be in our families and I am f.o.r.e.v.e.r indebted to Him for giving me the best family in the entire universe! I wish they would create a new word to match the feelings I have right now because I feel so inadequate in describing the gratitude and complete bliss that we have felt this past year. Claire, from the moment you looked into our eyes till now you have brought us joy beyond measure. 
Claire in month twelve you have had a lot of fun! Being around family and friends has kept you quite entertained! We have been very busy getting moved in and settled so you have spent a lot of time with aunt's and grandmas/grandpa! They love watching you and it is comforting to know that we can run arrands and leave you in good hands! You have definitely mastered the art of walking and have all but reached running! You really are such a "tough girl" (ask your aunty heidi what that means) you can take some good falls and just keep going! You are such a chatter box this month, always saying something! You still do a lot of growling and we LOVE it! Kasey wants your first words to be "godzilla"! Ha. You are still the worlds happiest baby with the sweetest smile! Your brigthen up so many lives! Your sleep habits have gotten much better! You sometimes sleep through the night and if not you only wake up once! Thank heavens because we were all getting pretty tired! Can you even believe a whole year has gone by?! You have grown and changed a lot since then! Well as you can tell you make us the happiest people on earth. Thanks for letting your crazy parents smother you with love. You're our sunshine! We Love You!


she loves popsicles and so does daisy
pv picnic with friends
the water was a little cold


playing at the splash pad
eating some cafe rio!




No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...