I am positive every mom on the planet thinks this but I have the most wonderful baby ever! She is three months old today and it just isn't fair how fast time is going by! I can honestly say that being a parent is the ALL time greatest thing in the whole world! If anyone thinks they are happy now just wait till you have kids, they make life 100 times better! She has change a lot since we first brought her home. She seems like such a big girl! She is so alert and interactive, we sit around and babble back and forth to each other and I pretty much laugh the whole time! She has started to get some good control with her hands, when she lays under her play mat she will reach up and hit/grab some of the toys. She has become very smiley which I LOVE! Every time I see her do something new I get so excited, and then slightly panicked because she is just growing up too fast! We are excited for Halloween, Claire is going to be a little witch :) Matt was so excited when he realized he gets to go trick or treating again! Our wards Primary Program is this Sunday and I am a little stressed to say least because I had a dream I forgot the speaking parts and so it was a total failure! Needless to say I doubt I really will forget them now! The kids are so adorable and it is going to be awesome! Until next time, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
![]() |
| Another fun night at the Dayton football game |
![]() |
| fell asleep, cheek to cheek |
![]() |
| Bumbo time! Almost big enough to sit in it without her big head pulling her forward! |
![]() |
| Sweet neglected Daisy dog! |
![]() |
| she's out! |
![]() |
| carving pumpkins for FHE |
![]() |
| Scary shark! It looked great but got destroyed! |
![]() ![]() |











No comments:
Post a Comment