
Look at Matt's gorgeous locks! Well because I don't like blogging while Claire is awake, the majority of my writing happens while she is curled up on my chest. Like now for instance! While aunty Jess was here Matt and I had our first date without Claire while Jess babysat! It just so happened to be our seven year dating anniversary! We are quite the romantics and went to get our car serviced! Our plan was to then go to the temple but while at the dealership we got distracted and traded our Jetta in for the diesel version! So that took pretty much the whole day. Oh the things Satan will do to keep you from the temple! We love our new car and we had a great time being alone together!


For the first 2 hours we couldn't get a hold of Jess and we were both freaking out! Turns out they just both slept in. I can't believe it has been seven years since I first saw my handsome long haired tight jeaned man! The first time I noticed him was in our health class and he volunteered to do CPR on the dummy. I thought he was so good looking and just had to get to know him! So I added him on MySpace, because who just goes and talks face to face in this day and age?! ;) I gave him my number but never heard from him until a few weeks later when I was on my Sadie hawkins date. He said something like, "hey this is the last time I'm not guna bother you blah blah". Apparently he had tried texting me but I never received anything. Needless to say I texted him back and the rest is history! I never could of dreamed then what life had in store for us. Over the years he became my best friend, my husband and now the most amazing dad to our beautiful daughter!

No comments:
Post a Comment