Yes this post is a little late but I have started working every week night so I'm using that for an excuse! Claire's first Halloween was awesome! As you can tell she made an adorable witch! I was her trusty black cat, and Matt was Mitt Romney?!
We went to the church early to set up the primary's photo booth.

Cute right?! We had hot dogs and chili and there were a few games before we started the trunk or treat. I took Claire around and we had fun stopping by each trunk! Afterwards we walked around the neighborhood with Shane and Lorrie and their kids Grant and Annie. We got way too much candy but of course we are eating all of it!
 |
| Her face explains how I feel after eating all that candy! |
 |
| She dos this adorable thing now where she sticks her tongue out to the side when she is trying to concentrate! |
 |
| Smiley little Zebra! |
 |
| Yes she is a poor tortured child! |
No comments:
Post a Comment