Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Claire's 6th Bday

My baby girl turned six years old! It really is hard to wrap my head around the fact that six years have past since she was born. The time as flown by and all that is left are the wonderful memories these past six years have brought us. If you know Claire then you know that she is the epitome of the word vivaciousattractively lively and animated
spiritedbubblyebullientbuoyantsparklinglighthearted
jauntymerryhappyjolly, full of fun, cheerycheerfulperkysunnybreezyenthusiasticirrepressible
vibrantvital, zestful, energeticeffervescentdynamic.
Don't you agree these words fit her well? She is also many more things including, kind, sensitive, thoughtful, helpful, honest, funny, creative, hard working, encouraging, imaginative, spiritual, passionate, goofy, loving, and a pure joy.
I hit the jackpot with this sweet girl. She is my right hand and partner in adventure. I can't tell you how often each day I just look at her and think how blessed I am. She helps me each day to become a better mother and I am so glad she is part of our family! Love you SHOOG! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this party was very very low key, no decorations, no well thought out and crafted games, a cake from the store, no fancy birthday outfit, and heck I don't think I even brushed her hair! We did get her some fun gifts and did a swimming party which all kids love and it turned out to be a whole lot of fun! She said after that it was her favorite birthday ever so that is good enough for me!





























 After swimming the kids wanted to try out the climbing wall! Tyler was a little spider man and just cruised up. He got half way about seven different times but he loved it! Claire tried it out too and got pretty high but kept getting stuck at a certain spot. I even tried to go up but remember about half way that I am afraid of height and also I am weak but just letting go and trusting the self repeling rope to catch you was freaky! 




All in all it was a great party! I am grateful for the family and friends that came and for the love, support, presents, and fun they gave! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...