Monday, July 30th
Kent and Matt hit the road bright and early and I went over to the house to get the house and carpet cleaners paid. Jacky was supposed to work but ended up getting the day off so we went to to lunch and got pedicures, I love spending time with her and am so glad she is my sister! Once the house was cleaned I dropped the keys off at the rental office and hit the road for St. George. Kate was pretty fussy on the way down but we made it and it was SO fun to see the kids! They were so excited and I got mauled with hugs and kisses. So happy to be back with them.
Tuesday, July 31st
I didn't get to see Whit last night because she was asleep so when she woke up and saw me she was so happy! We just spent the day up in DV and had lots of lazy time together.
Wednesday, August 1st
Wow its August already! Summer is on the way out and it had just flown by. We went into town and got the tour of Kasey and Betty Jo's new house. It is amazing. So excited for them! I needed to get some new tires on the van and get some other maintenance work so we spent the majority of the day at Gma Fauns while the car was in the shop.
Thursday, August 2nd
No pictures from Utah but Matt has been busy getting the house unpacked and ready for us when we get down there! We hung out in DV today and went and played at a neighbors house for a few hours which was fun.
Friday, August 3rd
Today was crazy busy! We went into town to meet up with Tay and Kay for a play date. Tay brought durganos we met up at McD's. It is always so good to catch up with my high school besties. We have a whole gaggle of kids now and its a party when we get together. Sure love my friends. After lunch we went to Sand Hollow Aquatic center and swam for a few hours. The kids had such a good time and Claire swam without a floaty and was so proud of her self. She was also floating on her back which was awesome! Kate loved splashing around in the water. After swimming we went into Snow Canyon State park and took some pictures of the kids. I really want to hang some pictures in our new house with the red rocks and we got some really good pictures! I do see now why photographers charge so much money, it was hard work!
Saturday, August 4th
We went out to Hurricane bright and early to go to Drezden's baptism. I was so glad Claire and Tyler got to witness this special event. They both thought it was pretty cool (tyler is scared to have to go under the water) but in four years hopefully we wont be! The spirit was so strong and I even cried a little (surprise, surprise.) We went to Tay's house after for brunch. I am sure going to miss seeing Tay when visiting St. George because she is moving to Missouri. After the baptism we went out to thunder junction splash pad with debi and jessie! Jessie played with the kids and they had so much fun, she is such a good auntie! We were there for a few hours and it was so so so dang hot. Tyler joined in a kids birthday party and they let him participate in the pinada, gave me a party favor and a drink! haha. Kasey and Betty Jo came up for dinner and we played games! They are the best and I love being around them. They are such a happy couple you cant help but be happy in their presence. They are so good with the kids and I love seeing them grow their relationship. It was a really great busy day!
Sunday, August 5th
We went down to Debi's ward at 1pm. We went back up to DV after because Whit was in terrible need of a nap. I also got to nap which was amazing. (Naps are the best) We had a lazy relaxing Sunday which was much needed. That's a wrap!



❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete