Wednesday, August 1, 2018

7/23-7/29

Monday, July 23
 Everyone in my family had to work today so we headed down to grandma fine and Debi’s house when we got there the carpet had just been cleaned and was still wet so we hung out in the backyard the kids played with the hose and got soaking wet and had a really good time we headed back up to diamond Valley for dinner and then Matthew stayed home with Kate and Whitney while the rest of us went to watch the play Prince of Egypt. The play was amazing It was a lot like the movie with many of the same songs and they did a really good job. Claire and Tyler did really good Tyler got restless the last 20 minutes but was still able to stay the girls at home did great and slept the whole time so I didn’t have to leave early which was nice. All in all it was a great day!











 Tuesday, July 24 
 Today was a crazy busy day we didn’t get home from the play until about midnight so getting everyone up in the morning was difficult. There was a play in diamond Valley so at nine we headed over to watch that. After the parade we went over to the park to have breakfast with the neighborhood. It was really good and they had activities for the kids and snowcones and can’t cotton candy so the kids had a good time they even got to ride a pony! After the festival  we got everything ready to head into town for Claire‘s birthday party. We went to the Washington rec center and had a party room and had pizza and presents and birthday cake and after everyone went swimming it was a really good time and Claire had a lot of fun. We were there for quite a while and the kids decided they wanted to try the rock climbing wall they both had a really good job and Tyler especially is quite the climber! We went up to diamond Valley and on the drive up man I decided to Headed back to Salt Lake so we could get a better nights rest we loaded up everything and hit the road. We got home around 1 o’clock but the drive went by pretty quick and we slept much better! Claire's actual birthday is tomorrow so I am sad we wont be there but also glad we were able to celebrate her birthday today!











MY AMAZING 6 YEAR OLD!
See her birthday party here





 Wednesday through Friday 
 I am going to condense these days because all day these three days have been spent packing and cleaning so nothing fun to talk about! But I did have a neighbor named Christina ho who watch Kate every day for a few hours which was very helpful! Matthew left Thursday morning to Texas for an interview with Exxon and got back Friday evening. My dear friend Carah came Friday and held Kate so I could finish up a few last things. It was terrible saying goodbye to her but I am so grateful for our friendship. To say I am exhausted is an understatement but everything is done! My amazing family kept the three older kids In St. George and I literally could not have packed up without them being down there so that was very helpful!









She looks how I feel! 

Saturday, July 28th
Matt and Kent got in very late on Friday but bright and early Saturday we went over the the hotel and grabbed some breakfast and then went to get the moving truck. I had messaged the Bishop and relief society pres. last week to let them know we were moving today and they got the word out because we started moving at 10 am and by 10:05 like 15 people showed up and we had the whole house moved by 10:22! It was amazing! Matt said he could not find space in the truck fast enough. I have loved our Rosecrest 1st ward. They took us right in and have been such good friends and neighbors. I am very sad to leave but also so glad we were in Millcreek this past year. It feel so nice to have everything out of the house but we spent the rest of the day doing yard work and cleaning up a bit. We went over to Danny's in the evening and had dinner with them. I think I could sleep for a week straight, I am pooped!


Sunday, July 29th
I spent the night at Danny's and Matt slept at the hotel with his dad. He came over and we went to go say goodbye to our good friends the Haslam's. Jake is one of Matt's very best friends and his wife Sarah has become one of my best friends. We have had many good times with them and are extremely sad not to be living by them anymore but I do think we will stay in touch and they have promised to come visit us! We went over to Sam and Kari's after and spent the even with them, loving on baby Ronan and just being together as family. It was a great time and thankfully they can all come to Texas whenever their hearts desire so we will seem them a whole bunch! This week has been a very long exhausting one and I am very glad to have all the packing and cleaning behind me! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...