Monday, June 25th
I cannot believe this is the last week of June! I swear it had just begun.....
I cannot believe this is the last week of June! I swear it had just begun.....
Today we went to the fire station and took some cookies. They gave us the tour and let the kids get in the truck, spray the hose, and see the fire pole. It was loads of fun and the kids had a great time! Go ahead and ask them what they want to be when they grow up now. We went to the park two times and the kids were bushed by bedtime! I love our day to day and am so glad I get to be with them.
Tuesday, June 26th
We spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry (I am FINALLY caught up) and then we had some friends come over for a water play date. It has been really hot here so it felt nice to play in the cold water!
We ended the day by watching a movie called the little princess which was a movie I watched as a kid.
Wednesday, June 27th
I didn't take many pictures and we didn't do too much! I have been trying to find a little time during the day to read some books I have been wanting to read for forever. The kids were getting very restless by mid-afternoon so we decided to brave the heat and go on a walk. We were all dying and decided to walk up to Shivers to fill our bellies and cool down with a shake! After we headed to the park to get out some last minute wiggles before bed!
I had to just write down some feelings that I have a million times a day. I LOVE BEING A MOM! It fills me to overflowing! It's so very hard some days and often I feel like I am just not good enough to deserve my babies but every day I feel so very blessed. Each one of my kids is teaching me so much and I know they were sent to me for a reason. Tonight as I was putting Whitney down we were having so much fun I just didn't want to leave. She is such a special, wonderful little bug. We laughed and sang and read stories and chased. I wish I could have frozen that moment. Kate is the most darling baby in the world I literally stare at her all day. Her perfect precious baby skin, her big beautiful blue eyes and her smile that is like nothing on this earth, it is all simply mesmerizing. At the park, there were some teenage boys playing around. Their voices were transitioning from squeaky pubescence to a manly tone and I couldn't help but watch them and think of my Tyler at that age. Oh, how I want him to stay little forever. He says the most darling things all day long. He is so tender and kind-hearted and melts me to my core constantly. I pray he will always know the love I have for him. And Claire, where do I even start. How did so much spirit fit into one small girl? She is so strong-willed and determined she will be able to anything she sets her mind to. She has a heart of gold and hates to see any injustice. She is simply wonderful and I see in her eyes my baby, my first baby, the one who made me a mother and has to endure all my failed attempts at it but is so very forgiving! I find myself in awe of the wonder in each of their eyes, so full of life and joy and innocence. I am trying my very hardest to be mindful and present in every second I have with them. I am so much less distracted and so much more attentive and I pray to stay this way all my days! Oh, what a joy, what a marvelous calling motherhood is. I love my life so very, very much. Thanks be to God my Heavenly Father for allowing me this time with my amazing husband and my darling angel children.
Thursday, June 28th
Today was a lazy day at home! The kids love to have dance parties so we have lots of those during the day! The pad for our house started today!
Friday, June 29th
Today we went down to Lehi to see my friend Tess! We have been friends since middle school and I love spending time with her and her cute kids! We went to their new house and then over to the splash pad and it was a good time!
Matt got me this new shirt which I love! Tired as a Mother. lol!
Saturday, June 30th
One thing I have noticed is that I take fewer pictures nowadays! I really don't think about it and I feel like I am more in the moment which I love! We went to the farmers market with our friends, Jake, Sarah and Alyx! It was crazy busy with lots to see and buy! We got some treats and drinks and some food truck food and the kids had a good time chasing around the bubbles! The rest of the day was spent at home doing yard work and cleaning. We only have a few weekends left until move time so we have to get the house ready for inspection!
Sunday, July 1st
Didn't take any picutres today but church was good! We went to Sam and Kari's new house for dinner and hung out. Matt and Sam hung some blinds and put up the babies crib. Jessie and the kids played hide and seek and they loved going up and down all the stairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment