Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Winter 2015

 Well here are some of our fun adventures from winter time! And once again they are all out of order.
Texas visit, Dad on the fat bike

preschool Christmas program

little angel

Christmas Eve icicles 
on the Texas farm

Finals are in full swing and I was thinking how often I hear people say or even think myself, "school is so hard", "I can't wait for it to be over", ect, ect. But I had to stop myself and really think about what an extreme blessing it is to be able to be in school, to be getting my education, and learning essential lessons inside and outside of the classroom. I have learned a lot about myself. I have seen God's hand helping me daily. I have received encouragement and support from so many people. I am blessed!!

Mom fail! I saw snow falling out of the window didn't look to see if it had stuck to the ground... I had one disappointed girl who couldn't make snow angels, have a snow ball fight, or make a snowman (all of which she was excitedly talking about as I got her dressed!) Come on snow keep falling I need to redeem my self! But we do get to make our first snow fall cookies!

I wish I could remember every detail of her laugh, her cute phrases, her perfect smile and how it lights up her entire face! My sweet baby girl is growing up and I will cherish these days for my whole life!

Matt showed up in between classes a few days ago to deliver this awesome thermos with delicious cocoa inside. (I know he is awesome) and I have used it every day all day since! Funny side story when he and the kids were out looking for something to get me he asked Claire, "what should we get mommy, what does she like?!" Claire's response, " mom likes FOOD! Let's get her food!" She knows me too well!



Happy 5 years!


Field trip to fresh mart. Claire is so stinking smart and was answering every question he would ask but the best was when he shook a coconut and asked "what do you think is in here" and Claire said, "coconut water!" all the Mom's looked at me like what the heck!

First hair cut! All our sweet baby curls are gone! Claire and I cried....lol!

Houston Zoo

I was feeling down today and Claire apparently noticed and she told Matthew that she wanted to throw me a party to cheer me up! So this was what I came home from school to! She picked out everything and decorated! Needless to say I feel much better! So grateful for my wonderful family! 

ice skating!


snow ice cream


Yes it is winter and in St. George it means you can still be in a swimming suit!




I can't believe how quickly the time has gone since we dressed Claire in her first outfit! It was a weird mix of emotions going through all of her old clothes today. Sad that stage is over but so excited for our new sweet little girl!





she loved ice skating

New beginnings! 

Claire and cousin Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...