Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fall 2015

Happy Fall ya'll! Yes this is almost a whole year late but I am SO glad to get this up before another fall semester starts. Fall of 2015 was a doozy. It was by far both mine and Matt's hardest, heaviest school load. Not to mention I was pregnant. However, it was an amazing busy, fun, crazy time and here are some pictures to prove it!
Our baby girl started preschool! 
field trip to wheeler farm!

family pictures (isn't this the sweetest)

moon harvest celebration with my loves

my wonderful family!

Oh this boy! He has my heart!

Little miss sassy and I went on a mommy daughter date first to zupas (she LOVES soup) and while there she told me daddy said if she ate all her food she could get a new outfit (which he did not! Little trickster) then we went to ultra and she put on 20 different lipstick colors, and lastly we went to tjmaxx and she picked this outfit out! Pretty good date!

Claire- "this is the best day of my life!"

My little twin!

And...... After! She ditched the coat, boots and umbrella and got soaked to the bone! I love her enjoyment of life! Time for a warm bath and hot cocoa!


Lazy mornings with my babes.

Decorating Halloween cookies

Matt and I snuck away to Jackson for the weekend to celebrate 10 years of dating! (oh and cool story he met a lady who worked at Biofire and ended up all this time later getting a job working for her!)

Went to GC. The best!

Me and my friend Dani studying for a complex analysis test. 

cute bike!

Pre general conference ride with some friends! Pine cone

my happy place

finally home from st. george after Matt and I went to Jackson

Her daddy is the best.

came home from school to find them like this (hehe)

the giving tree

toads with the family

trick or treating at Weber with Anna and Olaf

Matt painted my face at Danny and Jacky's halloween party

We had a great halloween with Sam and Kari

star wars junkies


szven (mozzie), olaf (ty), anna (claire)


Me: President Claire can we build more parks? Claire: No we cannot only Jesus can. Me: We need world peace. Claire: Ya I can do that....(starts signing papers!)

beautiful girl

They wanted to nap together today! All I could hear for a good ten mins was laughing and squealing!

the grind of school

waiting for the grown ups so we can eat! (oddly my only picture from Thanksgiving in St. George!?)
oh besides this one of our post Thanksgiving meal ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...