Thursday, July 10, 2014

Father's & Mother's Day (And Matt's B-day) 2014

What kind of mom forgets to make a mother's day post....this kind. It was AWESOME! I love being a mom and now that I have one of each (a girl and boy) I feel like the luckiest lady in the world!


This is a total combo post so..... Father's day was also GREAT! We are so lucky to have the best dad/husband ever! I am two for two...(making matt cry by giving him totally awesome presents!) He doesn't read my posts so he wont see that I just said that! lol. Matt's bday was two days before Father's day and we spoiled him like we do every year! (bike, bike rack, watch, fanny pack) Happy Bday your amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...