3 MONTHS!

I have been over my head busy with all the stuff we have going on! Megan's bridal shower/wedding, my impossibly busy Calculus class and keeping up with our two busy bugs!
Tyler has been a COMPLETELY different baby this past month! My goodness it still feels weird to not have him crying/fussing/or super uncomfortable! The colic stage has finally passed! Now I can say I feel bad for those parents who have colicky babies! Tyler is such a little mover! He loves to kick his legs all day! He has really started to like his baths and it is the best to watch him smile and wiggle in the water! We have started giving tyler and claire baths together and its way fun! The other absolute miracle is that he started sleeping through the night! It happened one night and I thought it was a fluke, but it just kept happening day after day. I cannot convey how nice it feels to sleep for 5-6 hours straight! He really has the sweetest smile and is such a cooer! Our family is loving this little baby stage and holding and goo-gooing at him! Well Tyler say good bye to new born hood your officially an infant!!! You are a little thief and have completely stolen our hearts! Your smile melts me right to my core! WE LOVE YOU!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment