Thursday, May 1, 2014

1 Month Old!

A note to help me feel better: I was feeling bad that I haven't been blogging or taken as many pictures this second time around but then to justify myself I decided that because Tyler has been a very colicky and miserable baby it has made it hard to take pictures and sit down and write. So there that is my excuse for not being as on the ball as I was with Claire?!
Things have been crazy this past month and trying to adjust to having two little kiddos has been very interesting! I have loved soaking up all the newborn cuddles, there is nothing in this world like the smell and soft skin of a newborn! My body is taking its sweet time to get back to "normal" or my new normal at least. So here are some highlights from Tyler's first month of life!

Week One

Going home!

Claire meeting baby brother


blue and gold banquet 



At his 5 day appt he weighed 8.3.. already packing on the pounds! Look a those jowls ;) 


Week Two
Lower sand cove dutch oven dinner 


Dasiy had her puppies! 10 of them!
 Week Three


Got a new family car


Happy birthday Nana

Tyler's first Easter and first holiday!
Week Four



Finally getting some comfort with the miracle worker gripe water! At his one month appt he weighed 10.4! I know crazy he has almost gained 3 whole pounds!
I am sure there are a lot more photos on everyone's smart phones but I have a cheap ol' flip phone so I don't snap photos all day even though I wish I could because he is SO cute! Well this has been quite the whirlwind of a month. We haven't been getting much sleep but now that Tyler seems to be coming out of this colicky phase things are going so much better and I am not going to lie it was really tough and very hard for me this past month! Lots of good happy times but lost of feeling frustrated at not being able to console him and seeing him in pain. So glad we tried gripe water because it seems to help! Well happy One month Tyler my sweet. We are so glad you are ours and can't wait to see more of your cute personality! Sorry this first month was a little rough, it will keep getting better and better! We love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...