
We picked Mother's Day to have Tyler be blessed, it added so much to my special day! His blessing was so beautiful and I couldn't be more grateful for my amazing husband who is a worthy priesthood holder to give our son such a wonderful, powerful, and spirit filled blessing! The bishop forgot to announce it before sacrament and that was of course when Tyler was being content and quite (doesn't happen very often!) but luckily the bishops wife sent her son up to the stage with a note so we did it before the speakers and grateful Tyler took his pacifier and was quite the whole blessing! I was so afraid he was going to scream the whole time. The blessing was absolutely beautiful, and as soon as Matt started speaking I was totally overcome with gratitude for the chance to raise one of God's choice sons. We love your our sweet Tyler! Thank you everyone who joined us in this special occasion!










No comments:
Post a Comment