Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tyler's first day!

Welcome to earth sweet little one! You will soon find out that you have a lot of people that love you! The night you were born I didn't sleep a wink but I did spend most of the night thanking Heavenly Father for sending you to our family! Here are some pictures of your first day of life in the hospital!


Heidi entertaining Claire while waiting for Matt to get out of school. She has been so great with Claire and helping us these past few weeks! Thank you!

Claire coming to meet baby tyler
I know..melt your heart right!
Pretty thrilled!
Kisses
Holding baby!

Making sure he has all of his toes!
Our now family of four

Watching tv and eating hospital treats!

Momma and Claire snuggles
Meeting Grandma Love
And uncle Kasey

And Aunt Tina (Thank you for the beautiful roses!)

And Grandpa Love










GG Faun holding Tyler



Grandma Debi is always hiding behind the camera but she did come snuggle Tyler so I could get some rest! We are surrounded by so many wonderful people who give us the greatest love and support we could ever hope to have! Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...