Monday, June 17, 2013

Goodbye MS

It's sort of funny how the only time that I normally find to blog is when my sweet baby has fallen asleep on me and I'm not tired. So I get to hold her and catch up in the happenings in our life! Well our short stay in MS is over and it was fun while it lasted! We have left Mississippi and are back in Texas for a few weeks! We just can't get enough of this place! It really is one of the most peaceful, beautiful places. For the majority of the time that Matt was working in MS we didn't really have much alone time so the seven hour drive to Houston was such a breath of fresh air, just to talk and reconnect a bit. I am hoping to steal him away sometime this summer for a little vacation but we will see! Claire is growing like a weed and gets more spunky every day. She is definitely opinionated and will shriek like a mad woman if she doesn't get her way! But she calms down quick if you can turn her attention to something else. I got a gym pass for the short while we are here and we went today. I thought she would cry when I left because she is such a mommas girl but she did great and didn't cry once! Thank heavens because its much need momma time. This summer has been a bit of a whirlwind but as long as we are together as a family it doesn't really matter where we are!
She gets into everything now so there is no taking your eyes off of her!

Anna and Alex came for a visit!

She trapped herself under the chair

watching cartoons with uncle sam

Daddy is trying to instill a love of rainbow trout, so meet trouty!

Matt and Sam hard at work...or is he swimming?

First time in kids club!

wide eyes!

FHE, family golf night
watching the golfers


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...