Happy first day of June! See you later May it was a great month!
Notice how it says "step" not steps!? Yes Claire took her first step this week! We have spent a lot of time standing her up and trying to bribe her to walk but she will only take one step with her left foot! Then plop. She has done it a few times now but you can tell she is just too scared to move that right foot! I feel like we are in a really weird/important transition right now. I know its only a matter of time and our sweet little baby will be walking. And walking to me just seems so grown up! Ya she has been mobile with crawling but these first ten months she has just been my little baby. Walking seems so independent and grown up! Her most favorite thing now a days is pulling up to her walker and just cruising everywhere! She has figure out how to turn it once she runs into a wall. It is so fun to see the joy on her face when she realizes she's free to roam about anywhere she pleases. I know she is going to be so thrilled when she can stand up and walk by herself!
Well she is also getting her fifth and sixth teeth right now! It is so weird to see the two teeth that have already come through up top! I miss her gummy grin but it is fun to see her little snaggle teeth! She had such a rough night last night and wouldn't be comforted by anything and fussed almost the whole night. We went out on a walk nice and early so the rest of the house hold could get some sleep! She has moved up to a size four diaper and is wearing 9-12 month things. She really is a skinny baby and it worries me sometimes but she eats a ton so it's just because she is so long! Well, I just had to vent about my anxieties of the big mile stone that lies right ahead! However, my consant thoughts are filled with gratitude that I do get to see all of new things she is achieving and that she is healthy, happy and strong. We are so utterly blessed! And now for the reveal of Claire's 1st birthday theme!!! Drum roll please........
Bubbles!!! We will be having a fun summer bubble party! I must say we are pretty obsessed with those floaty, shiney, (yummy?) things!



No comments:
Post a Comment