Oh March, what a dream. We are living in newborn heaven over here with the sweetest little squish around. It is so unfair how quickly the time passes but it is also so wonderful how blessed we are with wonderful family and friends that fill our lives with so much joy!
2 MONTHS
Sweet Kate turned two months but is still so tiny. She is very alert and loves to look at everyone's faces. She is awake for longer periods so I feel like I get to see more of her personality shine through. She has rolled from her tummy to her back once now but I think it was mostly a fluke. She is the smiliest little goob and we cannot get enough of her!
(give me alllll the shoes!)
Jessie's golden 25th birthday party!
The girls went to Bruges and shopping!
Matt and Sam took the kids to the natural history museum.
We went to Texas for a visit and had a wonderful time!
(new house location!)
Claire and Ty had their combined party!
Sweet Meg's had her 24th bday!
We went to St. George for Claire's spring break!
Ty's actual birthday breakfast! We had a whole bunch of parties this month!
You can check out their birthday bash here.
Got together for lunch with my old high school besties! Love catching up with them!
Had an easter egg hunt before heading back to Slc.
I'm not going to lie it was really hard for me to be in St. George this week. In previous trips, I have never had this overwhelming desire to live in St. George and in the past, I thought I could never move back. However, being around our family is always so wonderful that at the end of this trip and with the Texas move coming up it really made me sad to think that I wouldn't get to raise my kids around my parents, Debi and other family members. Moving to Texas feels right but leaving Utah is going to be very hard for me. I know the Lord has a plan for us and that everything will work out but I had to have my moment to feel sad about leaving this wonderful chapter in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment