Friday, October 27, 2017

Summer 2017

I have lots of drafts begging to be finished....one is even titled Summer 2016 *gulp*. It is painfully apparent that I am not very good at keeping on top of this but guess what good news I have? I am graduated!! This means lots of good things but mostly it means more time! So one of my hopes is to spend time keeping up my blog since this is essentially my way of doing family history and journaling. Well, this summer has just flown by and it's not fair! Matt was the lucky one and didn't have any classes, while I had to finish up my final class. The kids got to spend lots of time with Dad and we spent time doing fun things together as a family which is my favorite thing in the world. So I will use this blog post to give a very brief view into our wonderful summer of 2017 encompassing May through July! Enjoy!



















Pregnant with baby number 4!































Don't want to leave St. George!



Maggie Carter's fourth 5th Birthday





















Dad turns 29!



Claire graduated from preschool







Pregnancy announcement 







Megan had her second baby, Abigail.




Happy Fourth!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...