This weeks post encompasses May 1st through the 6th. I am in full vacation mode and so I have definitely fallen behind in blogging. I turned in my final Monday morning and then we were off for St. George! The week there was amazing and we were sad to leave! We rushed up on Friday in hopes of seeing my brother Danny graduate with my Masters but we missed it! It is so good to be home and the kids loved seeing their cat and friends! Enjoy!
Friday, May 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!
We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...
-
This week was great! We were very productive with school and Matt's been working hard on the chicken coop. It was my MIL's birthday...
-
Sooooo..just been almost four years since I have posted anything (current) on my blog. It’s been a wonderful, challenging, growth filled fou...
No comments:
Post a Comment