Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A change

This is probably my first blog post without any pictures. It is apparent that I have not been the best about keeping up with my blog but I have a new found desire to use my blog as more of a journal/family history than randomly posting on it every so often. Matt and I have both decided that we are ready to get off of social media and focus on the things in life that matter most to us. Really we were both just wasting so much time on it. This blog will be a way to keep family and friends in touch with what we have going on in our lives! My plan is to post every Sunday and I already know I won't be perfect at it but I am sure going to try! ⤖ Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...