Sunday, February 22, 2015

4 years/ Valentines Day!


Happy four year to us! It has gone by so darn fast and we have had a lot of changes but it has been a wonderful adventure! Here's to another 4 and many more! 
Danny and Jackie watched Claire and Tyler so we could go on a date and we went to boondocks and had a great time! One funny story is, we were having competitions with every game we were playing and on our go-carting I was beating matthew but he passed me and was going to win and when we were supposed to pull in to be done the worker said to do one more lap, well matt had already slowed way down so I flew past him and ended up winning it was SO funny! 

Matt did whip me good in mini golf!
And...lazer tag, but I think I beat him in arcade games (not sure he will agree!;)
I decided to combine all the mushy posts so valentines is included in here! We had the barragans watch the kiddos and we went and hit the trails up at the ogden bike park! It was very fun and then we grabbed some dinner at zupas! It was a great date!


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...