Sunday, February 22, 2015

11 months


Yep. You read that right. Eleven months since Ty guy was born! Oh man, and I haven't become any less of a baby (I am crying as I try to write this.) Boy oh boy.... I really cannot say how amazing these last 11 months have been! As everyone already knows we had a bit of a tough time starting out with that darn colic but Tyler has made it up ten fold with his sweet happy spirit and his killer smile! I mean really... I have strangers tell me ALL the time that his smile made their day. Ya, I would say this little boy is pretty special! I love that he is a total momma's boy! He is a little sneak, he knows when he is doing something he shouldn't, when you catch him and say.."tyyyler...." he jumps and squeals and tries to run away! He is getting SO close to walking! Matt would say he has taken his first steps and I guess he kinda has he has taken 2 steps in sequence but..... kinda while falling and well ya I just say he is NOT walking yet! I am fighting his whole growing up fast stuff. I cannot believe he is going to be a year next month. So he has found he voice a lot more lately. He squeals, growls, (and has totally said, mama!) but more in the baba gaga kinda way but it made me excited! Sometimes he makes the weirdest noises that surprises us! I will end by sharing a super tender moment that happened last night. So I was nursing Tyler and Claire was laying in bed but she came over and wanted to snuggle with us, so I had her on one side and Ty on the other and I was singing you are my sunshines, but Claire wanted to sing it by her self so she started patting Ty's back and singing, "you are my sunshine, you make me so happy, you make me so happy, you are my sunshine" and he stopped nursing and looked up at her and just smiled SO big. Oh man if my heart could have burst from happiness it would have in that moment. And she continued to sing and pat his back for a good ten minutes, he would stop even now and again to look and smile and her and we would all laugh. Man it was one of the moments I hope to never ever forget. The feeling of love and happiness was so intense. Those are the moments that make you so happy to be alive and to have a family! Tyler, thank you for being our sweet little boy, you bring us immeasurable happiness!
GOD IS GOOD PEOPLE!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...