nom nom
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
9 Months
Yes it is true, our sweet ty turned 9 months 2 days after Christmas! Oh man I am in such trouble with this one. He has completely stolen my heart and has me wrapped so tightly around his little finger! He is most definitely a mommas boy at this phase in his life and I am not going to lie...I love it! It makes it really hard for everyone else but its nice to feel loved and needed by this sweet little human! He has had a rough few weeks with the 3 teeth coming in and he caught a bad cough which is no fun at all. I have said this before but this kids smile and charm.....boy oh boy. He is already a heart breaker! I had a lady in our ward tell me her husband woke up on Sunday and said he could not wait to go to church so he could see baby Tyler!! And we do not even know them well! So that will tell you what charming he does as he goos and gaas at the people behind us in church. He weighs almost 20 pounds so he is our little chunk. He is crawling like a champ and SO fast. He walks around holding on to the furniture and his walker so I think walking is not far behind...(so crazy I know!) He does this little thing where he crinkles up his nose and breaths in and out really fast,,oh man i love it and think it is so funny! Well we are really having such a blast with this little guy. He has added so much love and happiness to our little family! HAPPY NINE MONTHS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!
We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...
-
This week was great! We were very productive with school and Matt's been working hard on the chicken coop. It was my MIL's birthday...
-
Sooooo..just been almost four years since I have posted anything (current) on my blog. It’s been a wonderful, challenging, growth filled fou...

No comments:
Post a Comment