Saturday, September 27, 2014
SIX MONTHS!
HALF A YEAR....six months?! Wow, wow, wow...can you tell that I am a little shocked how fast this time as gone by. That being said I have seriously NEVER been more happy or felt more blessed in my entire life. Our little bug is 1/2 a year old! I just got chills saying that. This has been the most wonderful, (and at times extremely tiring and difficult) six months of my life! I feel like my heart has expanded ten fold to fit all of the love that I have for my family. Now that Tyler is bigger Claire is all about him and it seriously melts my heart to see them interact. My favorite part of every day is putting the kids to sleep and laying them both in Claire's bed and reading to them. They will snuggle next to each other and I even caught Claire holding his hand! (awww) So Tyler is as I have been saying the HAPPIEST, cutest little thing. The past two times I went to the store and had ty with me I had multiple people say that just watching him smile made/brightened their day! Looks like he has just as much charm as his sister. Well no surprise here....he is CRAWLING!! Now its not up on hands and knees crawling yet but its the best little army crawl...up on the knees and then jetting forward! It is very effective in getting him were he needs to go and fast! Still no teeth yet but he is trying to push those bad boys threw by biting down as hard has he can on his teething toys! He is SUCH a talker and squealer, especial in places where we are supposed to be quite! Little man is not so little weighing in at 17.7 lbs and 25 3/4 inches! I am a total sappy cry baby because I have tears instantly spring to my eyes when I think about how happy I am to be a mom espcailly to my sweet kids. I also want to cry at how fast its all going by, I am trying my very hardest to soak every mintue in but it really is just flying by.....Tyler you are so so loved, and so so special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!
We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...
-
This week was great! We were very productive with school and Matt's been working hard on the chicken coop. It was my MIL's birthday...
-
Sooooo..just been almost four years since I have posted anything (current) on my blog. It’s been a wonderful, challenging, growth filled fou...
















No comments:
Post a Comment