Sunday, September 21, 2014

Five Months

This is a whole month late but I will not be defeated! Month Five has been an absolute blast! Tyler could not be cuter/sweeter/ or more wiggly! I feel crawling is coming soon! He is seriously so so happy and smiley! I cannot have a bad day because I soon as I look at his adorable happy face it instantly cheers me up! He is teething pretty good and always loves to chomp on whatever his can get his hands on! We have started baby food and he has like the rice cereal, sweet potatoes and bananas and hasn't been too thrilled with avocado or peas but we are still working on it!












No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...