Sunday, August 17, 2014

Texas

Our trip to Texas was a BLAST! Here are the pics to prove it! 
The ride to Vegas on Claire 2nd bday. Isn't she perfect.

I could seriously burst into tears just looking into her amazing eyes and to think that two years ago I held her for the first time and fell in love so deeply. Sorry for the mush.

the.airplane. (Not something I want to do again....for a long long time!)



black mailing these phone addicts. We stayed up late every night chatting in the library. 

 THE ZOO!













we got to visit our wonderful megs out in Katy!

Claire wanted to live in the chicken coop. They weren't sure what to think about being held!


Claire loved the kitty simba!


we ate 4 gallons on our trip. and i dont regret one bite. 


chillin in the Ferrari 
 THE BEACH
the ferry to crystal beach





i forgot my suit




No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...