How can it be! Our little Tyler is already four months! I felt like he was born yesterday and I blinked and here we are. Each day just gets better and better! Our little wiggle worm is constantly kicking, squirming, rolling, and chewing on his hands. He is the most active little baby I have ever been around, I think he just giving us a taste of what is to come! He is such a happy little guy always ready to greet you with the biggest smile! He has become quite the noise maker too! Always cooing, and gurgling, trying to get someones attention. If he has a face in front of him he is happy! He has been doing so well with sleeping in his crib and sleeping almost through the night! He has been such a trooper while his big sister tries to "play" with him. Well Tyler you are the sweetest little boy, we love you so much! You have added so much happiness and craziness (good crazy) to our lives! What a blessing you are! You make me so proud everyday to be your mom! Lets be best friends forever okay?
![]() |
| up all night |
![]() |
| being a tooper at the dr. 16 lbs and 25 inches |
![]() |
| picture of baby matt |









No comments:
Post a Comment