(Again..just pushing publish on an old post!)
Geez Louise. I put off wiring because I wanted to catch up….on the last 3.years. LOL. Okay enough is enough. Maybe I’ll do like a year recap or something but I am determined to write on here! We live so far away from family that I want to keep everyone updated with our lives but I don’t love posting a bunch on social media so this is the best option for me AND it works as a diary or sorts so it’s basically like I am doing family history work. Boom! Okay I’m just going to jump into this week! I started a new job at On track school. It is a private online school mainly for Motorcoss kids, and also for other kids who need the flexible schedule it provides! I will be teaching high school math (algebra 1) and am doing trainings in the mean time. The kids are doing great. Claire bear is in 6th grade (middle school, eek), Ty is a four grader, Whity is in second, Katie bean is a kindergartener and Austy boy is the Lone Ranger at home (he will start a part time preschool in January). They are all doing great in school, making friends, and being good students! Matt is still with Exxon and has made some career advancements and is as smart and wonderful as ever! All in all life is great! We stay very busy with all the kids in a sport this fall! Claire and Whitney are playing softball, Tyler, Kate and Austin are playing soccer! This week is red ribbon week where the kids pledge to stay drug free and dress up in a different theme each day! This weekend we had the ward Halloween party, with a pot luck and trunk or treat, we also went to a fall festival at our friends church and that was a lot of fun! And if we didn’t have enough partying we went out to the Renaissance festival!
No comments:
Post a Comment