So....its actually Feburary 2020 but I am bound and determained to go back and do some journaling of our life here in Texas! We haven't really had access to the internet besides our phones since we moved here so I am using that as my excuse! I was going to do a September-December post but realized I take way to many pictures for that! So here are some of our adventures from September 2018.
We broke ground for the house September 6th, 2018
Chelsea Carrels baby shower!
We had a Texas themed ward party!
Tyler and whit at preschool!
Watching Beau Cox play football!
Fhe with the Cox family! Let's just say it was TOO hot for a fire!
Some days I actually get ready!
Happy Fall YALL!
School lunch with dad!
Went out and took some pictures of my boy!
(didn't edit all of them but still cute!)
chik fila in our pj's becasue why not!
lots of fishing and playing in puddles this month!




















No comments:
Post a Comment